After registration into KUAA alumni and joining into reunion 2015, you have to pay the fees to get approval.
- After pressing “Pay the fees” you will find the page having following information:
Payment Information of Reunion 2015 Fees
Your registration for the Reunion 2015 will not be approved until you pay registration fee for yourself along with all your guests and kids above 10 years old.
Calculate your fee...
- Please click on the text “Calculate your fee...” to get the calculation of the amount you need to pay for registration approval and the way of payment. Please add the bKash charge with the total, if you pay through bKash.
- Currently, you can pay your registration fee (for both KUAA alumni and reunion) through Bank Account, bKash or your Batch Representative or Discipline Coordinator.
Bank Particulars are given below:
A/C Name: KUAA Reunion 2015, A/C No: 126.151.61293, Branch (if require): Elephant Rd. Branch, Dhaka; Bank: Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL)
- Please write down your university roll number at the top of the deposit slip as reference item (please see the example attached herewith).
- Please make a request to the cash officer of the Bank while deposit the money for mentioning your roll number into the narration cell, otherwise she/he may escape mentioning it. It will make our task easer identifying you from the Bank Statement.
- Please keep the slip safely for future verification.
bKash particulars are given below:
- bKash numbers: 01975634444 (Merchant number), 01967639999 (Personal Number)
- Use your University Roll Number as Reference number for sending money through bKash.
- Add the bKash charge (2%) with your fee.
- Please keep the return confirmation message or its all particulars (sender number, date, id, other number etc.) for future verification.
Payment through your bKash mobile wallet to 01967639999:
Send Money allows you to transfer money from your bKash Account to another bKash Account. To send money:
- Go to your bKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247#
- Choose “Send Money”
- Enter the bKash Account Number you want to send money to (01967639999)
- Enter the amount you want to send. Add the bKash charge with your fee.
- Enter a reference about the transaction. (Do not use more than one word, avoid space or special characters)
- Now enter your bKash Mobile Menu PIN to confirm the transaction
Done! You and the Receiver both will receive a confirmation message from bKash.
Payment through your bKash mobile wallet to 01975634444:
You can make payments from your bKash Account to any “Merchant” who accepts “bKash Payment”.
Go to your bKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247#
Enter the Merchant bKash Account Number you want to pay to
Enter the amount you want to pay
Enter a reference* against your payment (you can mention the purpose of the transaction in one word. e.g. Bill)
Enter the Counter Number* (the salesperson at the counter will tell you the number)
Now enter your bKash Mobile Menu PIN to confirm
Done! You will receive a confirmation message from bKash.
*If Reference or Counter No. or both are not applicable, you can skip them by entering '0'.
Payment through Manual Process:
- You need to pay the calculated amount to your BR/DC and you will get money receipt from him/her.
- Please keep the money receipt safely for future verification.
- You will receive payment confirmation email from email@example.com. It may take several days. If you will not received confirmation email within 5 days, please contact to your BR/DC or directly to any member of the Organizing Committee.